NewbieScape 3 XmasEdition NewbieScape 3 XmasEdition

LOL!!!!

Another hillarious addition of Newbiescape lol. I thought it was funny about what happens to santa.

Lopaxe responds:

I'm kinda tired of responding to your reviews... but.. thanx=]

NewbieScape 2 NewbieScape 2

Funnier than the first!!!!!!

Much funnier than the first. I thought it was funny how the guy with the mustach keeps showing up in almost every shop this guy goes to. Keep up the good work.

Lopaxe responds:

Ill do, i like shopkeeper too =]

NewbieScape NewbieScape

Very funny lol.

I thought this was really funny. Keep up the good work. LOL

Good ^_^

Yuppie and the Alien Yuppie and the Alien

Just like a TV ad version of it. But better.

That was good and funny, First time I heard the audio in Vice City I was laughing, and adding animation to it made it better. Keep up the good work.

Terror in Vice City Terror in Vice City

That was hillarious.

I thought it was hillarious how you made a parody movie using Vice City pics, and with the big monster.

XTC Xtreme XTC Xtreme

How is this still on here.

This entry is the lowest ranked flash on NG, All you used was a picture and made really lousy animation,I can't believe this is still on here, especially with a score as low as 0.39.

ViceFullbuster responds:

its been here for over a year and forever will be :)

Lepo 8: Kung Fu Fighting Lepo 8: Kung Fu Fighting

Lepo as a Kung Fu Fighter. Awsome!

Never thought Lepo could fight, until he faced the bigger and badder guys. The music went along great with the theme of this episode. Keep up the excellent work. :)

Violet-AIM responds:

Nice to see you again gamewiz45. I don't think Lepo really knew how to fight. He just saw some kung fu movies and just started trying it out. Still working on Ghost Motel 8 & 10. Hopefully ep.10 will be done by Aug.

Lepo 7: Island Adventure Lepo 7: Island Adventure

Another great Lepo episode.

This was another great episode of Lepo. The music fits well with the setting of this flash. Keep up the excellent work.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks gamewiz45. Glad you liked it! :)

Ghost Motel 9 (3D) Ghost Motel 9 (3D)

Excellent work on the new style of animation.

I liked the new style of animation for ghost motel 9. The only downside is that it was too short, it could of been longer. Other than that it's very good.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks gamewiz45. Nice to hear you liked it. I just wanted to try something different to see what people would think. I couldn't fit much because 3D takes up a lot of file size. I might bring in the rest of ep.9 later, for those who liked it. But for the most part, I will be continuing on the later episodes with the old style of animation, which I see is what people prefer.

Lepo 6: Winter Snow Lepo 6: Winter Snow

I thought it was funny

The music fits in with the snowy background. I thought it was funny how the snowman came to life very shortly after being built and I never knew how violent a snowman could get. Keep up the good work

Violet-AIM responds:

Cool. Nice to see you again gamewiz45. I haven't checked these reviews in a long time. The snowman had a temper, it just took one thing to set him off like that. Thanks for the review gamewiz45.